The Clown Training covers:
• Warm-up exercises to increase the sensitivity in the body, to improve muscle elasticity, to raise reaction speeds, to improve perception, as well as concentration and coordination
• Playful interaction and communication games between performers
• Basics of construction of a clown act
• Research and choise of character trails for your own Clown Character
• Creation and developing of your clown story
• Showings at the end of the second day with open discussion and feedback exchange
Thursday 2nd of May 18:00-21:30 p.m.
Friday 3rd of May 18:00-21:30 p.m.
Where: Acud Theater, Veteranenstr. 21, 10119 Berlin-Mitte
Lena is a director and performer specialising in clowning and physical theater. She is focussed on physical theater storytelling, creating and directing, as well as workshop development and teaching, both in Germany and abroad.
For whom: this workshop is open to clowns, mimes, actors, performers,
dancers, sound and light technicians and other theater practitioners of
Number of spots is limited to 9, please sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments: per 1 workshop: €40, both days: €70 / early Bird: €60 (till 25.03.)